I realize this is like weeks late, but wanted to get it on the record anyway.
This March was a quiet month. It was filled with caring for sick kiddos and only doing the basics. I used to feel like being unproductive meant I was worthless, but this time around, I'm embracing the fact that I can't do everything and caring for little people and myself is the most important. It's an everyday battle, but my goal is to
Things I want to remember:
- Caedon walking me in circles around the house because all he wants to do is walk, but can't do it without a finger. (Walk in the room and he crawls up your leg and grabs your finger. Then takes you wherever he feels like.)
- The gorgeous March weather. 70s, sunny, a great month for being outdoors and watching Hannah play outside and learn at rapid speed.
- Caedon's first birthday.
- Hannah's wish this month is for everyone to be a princess just like her. (The boys can be princes...)
As far as the things I've learned–it's mostly things I'm still chewing on. There wasn't a ton of thinking time when all I really wanted to do is sleep. But there were still some really valuable lessons, I just need to chew on them some more..
My March nuggets:
- The expression of love is faith.
- True freedom brings a response.
- If you love something--set it free.
- Thankfulness should compel us to love the people around us.
- Be a student of the lord.
- Intimacy doesn't happen in a crowded room.
- Free people still have rules.
- I am not guilty.
- Choose the life you really want.
- Sin is serious business.
- Feed the spirit, starve the sin.
- Victory can be had.